Duration : 5 Nights / 6 Days
per person on twin sharing17599/-
On arrival Cochin Airport / Railway Station you will be met by our representative and transfer you to Hotel. Evening is free for shopping at M.G.Road. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning after breakfast check out of hotel and we proceed to Munnar. On the way visit Indo Portuguese Museum. On arrival Munnar, check into hotel, Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast visit Mattupatty Dam for water travel, after that visit Rajmalai View purpose,, Tata tea museum,and Ervaikulam Wild Life Sanctuary to see the rare Nilgiri mountain goat (Thar) and Blossom Garden. Evening free for rest, Overnight stay at Munnar.
After breakfast proceed to visit Thekkady (4hrs) .On arrival check into hotel. After some rest you can visit plantation tour. At Evening enjoy the traditional dance form of Kerala “Kathakali” Overnight stay in hotel.
Today after checkout ,on the way to Alleppey visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, famous for local and migratory birds. Further proceed to Alleppey, for the sightseeing of the famous Houseboats of Kerala. Further proceed to visit alleppey wildlife sanctuary . dinner and overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Cochin .and drop at Cochin airport/ Railway station.
Terms & conditions of mode of payment:-
. 40% Advance, for tour confirmation
. 60% on arrival
FIT & GIT: Cancellation Policy:-
* 25% Cancellation will apply on total amount after confirmation till 15 Days of travel date
* 50% Cancellation will apply 14 – 07 Days of travel date
* 75% Cancellation will apply 06 – 02 Days of travel date
* No refund if cancelled on the same day
* No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamities like, landslides, flood, earthquake, heavy snow fall or any other reason beyond the control of the India Travels Online
* India Travels Online Centre shall not be responsible in any matter whatsoever for any delay or inconvenience to the passengers during the journey either due to the breakdown of the vehicle or due to any other cause/unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of India Travels Reservation Centre