Arrival at Panjim Airport/ Railway station/ bus stand, meet our great representative and go to the hotel. On arrival, check in Hotel . dinner and Night stay at hotel in Goa.
Day 2 : FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING NORTH GOA
Today After Breakfast, Proceed On a Drive To North Goa Sight seen, Like Fortaududa, Taj Sikerrium, Baga Beach, Calangute Beach, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach etc. Drop back to hotel. Dinner and stay at Hotel.
Day 3 : FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING SOUTH GOA
Today After Breakfast, Proceed On a Drive to South Goa Sight seen, like Old Goa Cruch, Mangeshi Temple, Merramar Beach, Dauna Paula, Pajim Maker, In Evening Move to Boat Cruise. And Back To Hotel Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 : DEPART GOA
Today After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and Drop to Airport / Railway station.
Driver allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
Parking and Toll tax
Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
Welcome drink on arrival
Meet & greet at arrival
Sightseeing by private car
Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
Any Airfare / Train fare
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
All personal expenses
Tips, laundry & phone call
Goa Airport To Goa Sightseeing
Goa To Goa Airport
Terms & conditions of mode of payment:-
. 40% Advance, for tour confirmation
. 60% on arrival
FIT & GIT: Cancellation Policy:-
* 25% Cancellation will apply on total amount after confirmation till 15 Days of travel date * 50% Cancellation will apply 14 – 07 Days of travel date * 75% Cancellation will apply 06 – 02 Days of travel date * No refund if cancelled on the same day * No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamities like, landslides, flood, earthquake, heavy snow fall or any other reason beyond the control of the India Travels Online * India Travels Online Centre shall not be responsible in any matter whatsoever for any delay or inconvenience to the passengers during the journey either due to the breakdown of the vehicle or due to any other cause/unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of India Travels Reservation Centre
Without any doubt, we can say that Goa is one of the most needed after beach destinations in the world and it is frequented by vacationers from all around the blue planet. Goa has the ability to attract and charm people by its sandy beaches extended along the sun-drenched seaboard. The perfect blend of sea, sand and sun makes the people fell in love with this stunning destination. The warm hospitality of the people and the exciting outlook provide a pleasant travel experience to the tourists.